Friday, January 10, 2014

Words Matter

The art of crafting a well-written, cohesive, and cogent story is a challenging prospect. The process requires intense thought, care, and mountains of time! Simply sitting down and writing something worthy of publication with the first try is next to impossible. We all need another set of eyes, an impartial opinion, and an expert in grammar to help us reach the goal of submission to a publishing house and, ultimately, the opportunity of seeing our literary masterpiece in black and white.

You can rely upon me to carefully critique your grammar, spelling, sentence structure, content, and overall organization. I am committed to helping you reach your goal of submitting works ready for editorial review by a publisher. I work quickly as I offer insight and suggestions to improve your work. I want you to succeed; together, we will work to produce a compelling, well-written manuscript!

No comments:

Post a Comment